ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update 2019 possible names to watch ranked in order

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
I am throwing out some names I have been tracking over the 7-10 days and trying to keep quiet at the same time because I feel KU would have a shot at these guys if there are more initials.

Let's say KU even got three more initials? Or maybe six? I have ranked the six recruits in order who could possibly visit. These are rated in terms of how I think they stack up in importance.

We are getting ready to do a podcast tonight so will also go in depth as well as some more info on junior days and some key names for preferred walk ons.

1. Mike Lockhart- DL- from Alabama. I believe he is on a visit to UNC this weekend and visited Georgia Tech.

2. Marcus Harris- DL- Montgomery, AL. Has offers from UAB, Washington State, Southern Miss, Toledo and many more. Bit undersized but very quick at LOS.

3. Anthony Booker- DT- Winton Woods, OH. Cincy, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Pitt and others have offered.

4. Delbert Mimms- RB- Ben Davis, IN. Kentucky, Washington State, Ohio offers. Sounds like he's highest rated guy on offensive side that could be a possibility.

5. A.J. Vongphachanh - LB- Chiawana HS, WA. We have talked about him before. He told me he thought he was going to visit this weekend but that was pushed back. My guess is they are waiting to see what spots they get.

6. Kenny Logan- ATH - Menendez, FLA. Offers from Nebraska, Louisville, Ole Miss, USF.

There could be a couple others depending on the situation. But the KU staff has been hammering the trail in a very tough spot trying to keep players warm and interested for the final weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News