ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Mock Class

esuStorm4Hawks

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 1, 2007
On to the next year!

What are some of your initial thoughts on this next class? Any specific kids you hope they recruit? Any general thoughts on what you hope happens?

This is a huge class for KU. This class will hopefully be the foundation class that leads to consistency within a few years. It is off to a great start with three legit D1 guys already committed. I don't think they should take too many JUCOs due to the numbers in the sophomore class unless they are 3X3 type JUCOs - maybe one or two 2 year JUCOs but can't really go after more than that. This should hopefully be the last class where they have to be pretty disciplined recruiting a certain number of specific positions and being a little bit stingy here because this class would put us in the mid 70s range unless the staff gets creative.

I am hoping to see something like the following (splitting this up into multiple posts to get videos all in one thread), just throwing some names in there for the same of doing so. Going with a 23 man class as I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of blueshirts...

QB (1) - looking at one QB in the class that can throw and run
Jason Shelley - over 3700 yards passing and 1600 yards rushing, incredible touch on his throws

RB (2) - thinking two shifty RBs would work great
Dom Williams - all around RB with incredible ability to accelerate after making a cut

Kaegun Williams - drop in numbers when he moved to Cedar Hill, but very shifty at the second level

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.