ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update What did Sebastian Williams-Adams think about his visit to Kansas?

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Sebastian Williams-Adams, the 6-foot-7, 215-pound small forward from St. Johns High School in Houston, Texas took an unofficial visit to Kansas for the Yale game. The four-star small forward and member of the 2025 was able to accomplish quite a bit in a short period of time. Currently, and I'm working to get the most updated list, he's received scholarship offers from the likes of Kansas, DePaul, Houston, Kansas State, LSU, Rice, SMU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech.

Recently, Willams-Adams told me that he's visited Kansas, Texas, and Texas A&M. I was able to briefly chat with him following his visit to Kansas, and here is what Williams-Adams had to say about his unofficial visit to Kansas.

"I met with Coach Self and it was very nice meeting him," said Williams-Adams. "He set the expectations that they have at Kansas. The visit overall was really nice, but the thing that stood out to me is the love for the players they (fans) have. Even on a Friday, when it was super cold, they were still showing up and packing the stands for a game like Yale. There is for sure a possibility to return to Kansas for an official visit."

During his sophomore, Williams-Adams, according to MaxPreps, averaged 20.6 points, 7.5 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.3 assists, and 1.2 steals per game. This is a young man in the 2025 class who has quite a bit of interest in Kansas, so I'll be interested to see how this once plays out moving forward. If the coaching staff ultimately decides to make a strong push for the talented small forward, I believe they'd have as good a chance as any, but I think a lot will depend on what the roster looks like at that time.

If the staff invites Williams-Adams back for an official visit or if they invite him back for a game this season, I'd very much expect that to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News