www.richardsimmons.com
82% want paid maternity leave
81% want tuition-free college at state schools
80% want big money out of politics
76% want to tax the rich more
71% want to raise the minimum wage
70% want Medicare For All
61% want to cut military spending
60% want a Green New Deal (both parties)

1. It has been argued that Americans don't want the above. Those people are wrong;
2. It has been argued that newer generations get more progesssive; I've made the case for years on this board and I'm overwhelmingly right. Many have to tried to dispute that, all have failed;
3. You don't have have to be in the majority or the plurality of Americans that support any or all of the above, I'm not going to try to change your mind;
4. A few short years ago, many of the above were not in the Overton Window, so it is very easy for people stuck in their staunch conservative bubble to still think any/all of the above are radical and crazy because their echo chambers say it is so;
5. Nothing is radical when the majority or plurality of a group approves of it; you can't confuse radical with overwhelming support from a group vs how bad you think it is;
6. All of the above are implemented in nearly every single other industrialized country on this planet (GND isn't a thing but nearly all of Europe is light years ahead of us in terms of environmental conservation, green policies)

Right now we have a congress that is bought and paid for by lobbyists. It's both parties, D and R. The electorate is changing and 4 years ago people thought Bernie was crazy, now you have multiple Senators cloning his policies in the 2020 Dem Primary. The Overton Window is beginning to shift with what the electorate and the American Public wants.

Whether you like it or not, this is undeniable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News