ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic USMNT

halvie_2

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
What a great time to be a USMNT fan.

Pulisic gets the #10 for Chelsea, and is back healthy again...for now :( He definitely looks like he's bulked up in his lower half and has a build more like Eden Hazard now so hopefully those muscle issues go away.

Reyna gets 3 assists for BVB in the Bundesliga and is becoming close to an auto name in the team sheet as a 17 year old.

McKennie has started both of his games at Juventus and looked good. Playing with Ronaldo is probably no big deal since he's been playing with Pulisic for years :)

Tyler Adams is healthy and going 90 on the regular for RB Leipzig

Chris Richards has gotten 1st team minutes at Bayern Munich (though I'd like to see him get loaned to the 2.Bundesliga)

Dest gets bought by Barca for ~$25 mill

Konrad has looked good in limited opportunities for Barcas first team, even if he's destined to go back to their U21s at some point

Sargent is the first choice 9 at Werder Bremen and has been solid

Tim Weah is healthy again and getting minutes at Lille

I dont watch MLS but I've heard there's some young guys like Brendan Aaronson and Darryl Dike doing some nice things there too.

Don't think theres ever been this much actual talent in the program at one time. These aren't just young kids that are speculative talents. They're young kids playing regularly and impacting Champions League clubs.

(Never thought the USMNT would be my "upper" after a KUFB game)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News