ADVERTISEMENT

Trump running mate?

hill6

All-American
Feb 10, 2017
Trump has confirmed that Pence will not be his running mate. Which, considering Trump incited a group to storm the Capitol chanting to hang Pence, probably is a good thing.

So who do we think he will choose? One thing we know about Trump is he demands unquestioned loyalty. So anyone who has slighted him in the past, doesn't look the part, or appears 'weak' is out. That leaves a narrow list of individuals.

Does he go with the pure sycophant - someone like Gaetz, MTG, or Boebert? I think we can remove DeSantis as DeSantis appears interested in making his own path - with Trump lovers - so I doubt he'll want the 'jr.' role for Trump. As much of an asshole as DeSantis is, I think he sees Trump isn't a good person to hitch his wagon to right now, even if he does win again. I think he'll avoid the three previous mentioned for various reasons, and if he goes politician go with Noem. He won't want to run with a woman given his calls for masculine strength, but I could also see him needing a shield from his sexism.

The other option is he goes with a retired general. This is where I think he'll go. My leader right now is Flynn. I want to say he's too crazy, but so is Trump. I bet it's Flynn, or some other discredited military leader.

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News