ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket/Parking Pass Exchange Thread - UCF (3:00 pm kickoff on 10/7/2023)

jolebo

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2015
Same process as the previous two home games and I'm getting to the point of copying and pasting this information. I'm looking at making the future threads two weeks before the actual game. Instead of having multiple individual threads, let's have a one thread shop. When the gametime is announced, I will edit the thread title with that information.

To those of you who want to type a few words as possible, you can change to first letter to fit your desire but here are some simple acronyms.
  • ISO = In Search Of
  • LTB = Looking To Buy
  • LTS = Looking To Sell
  • WTG = Willing To Give
Many people request parking passes. If you know of other available parking options and their prices in the general area around the stadium, you can choose to share on here if you are open to it. If you 100% know of an available parking pass, go on ahead and post about it here. Be prepared for some DMs.

Below is the link for the KUAthletics.com Football Fan Guide; it includes direct links to available tickets through the KUAD, other parking options, and just about any other information for the gameday.
If you post in this thread and actually fulfill your sell or acquisition, come back here and edit your post so that future posters know that your original post is not applicable.

Reactions: JK and JTTAILGATES
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News