ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Recruiting Update: Monday, April 29th- big changes to the OV list

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
I spent a lot of time Saturday and Sunday getting in touch with recruits linked to KU and have taken off some names and added several to the visit list. Here is an updated version of the list and there will be changes as recruits/KU staff change their course.

LINK: Updated OV List 4/29

I have taken off a few names that have committed elsewhere and have added some names who will visit. Some who told me they will visit and now have dates have been added.

You can click the OV list and see the profiles. Some are turned in to be ranked.

Tylon Lee, a DE from Pace High in Florida, told me he will visit on June 14 and has been talking with Panagos and Wallace. He's got some nice offers from FSU, Florida, and others.

Jae'on Young a corner from California said he will visit June 14. The two main coaches recruiting him are Zebrowski and DK McDonald.

John Kelly, a RB from Cypress Christian will be back for an official. He visited in March to watch a practice.

TE Nizya Davis from Indiana told me he will visit on June 14. Panagos is the lead recruiter.

Take a look at the link for official visits that has been updated and shoot back any questions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News