ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Chiefs In-Season Thread**

SemperFiHawk

Junior
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2013
Great off-season thread that included draft talk and free agency. But lets get into the regular season. Roster is pretty set outside of maybe 3-4 guys. Who do you hope makes the team? How many wins do you predict? What's your take on Chris Jones and our DLine situation? What are you hoping to see this year?

My take:
I think Chiefs stumble a bit the first half of the season until Omenhieu, Jones and the D-Line starts to gel. I believe the offense will be good enough to carry us the first half but think we hit a couple lumps early on then turn it on come the second half of the season. Hopefully, we peak at the right time. Think we finish the season 13-4 and in the AFC West pretty comfortably. Cincy is going to be a tough out this year and their roster looks better to me, they are my only true threat in the AFC.

Jones situation is interesting but think the Chiefs are doing the right thing and not overpaying. If he just plays out this year then franchise and trade him. Worst case you get a 3rd rd comp pick. Anything over 27mil seems absurd but hopefully something can get agreed upon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News