ADVERTISEMENT

My new "can't miss" business venture

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
We all know Moron-in-Chief will be booted out the door in two more years. Thank God!! Yes, it seems like he's been in the WH for 20 years, but we have to endure two more thanks to stupid Biden voters.

While Americans continue to suffer I'm planning to take full financial advantage of those remaining two years with this brilliant venture. My plan, which is already in place, is to market a "Moron Joe" brand of adult diapers with Taco Jill as the TV spokesperson.

You might think she won't do it, but we all know the Biden Crime Family will do anything for money so I'm not worried.

The TV ad for my "Moron Joe diapers" will start off looking something like this with Taco Jill making her pitch, "When you know you just can't wait, use the brand that Moron Joe uses----
Moron Joe Diapers.
And don't forget that they're made in China by slave labor cause Moron Joe and the Democrat Party love slavery! Ha ha The best thing about Moron Joe diapers is that I don't have to clean Joe up afterward. We have taxpayer-paid caregivers to do all that dirty work 24/7. Money is no problem when the taxpayers are paying. Ha Ha.
Get your Moron Joe diapers while they last!"

ZsfRjlBC_o.jpeg

I'm also working on some catch phrases. What do you all think about these?

"Did I do that?"

"Wear the diapers that Joe wears--- Moron Joe Diapers!"

"I did it again, Taco Jill. Time for another Moron Joe diaper!"

"I'm Joe and I'm full of sh*t, just like my Moron Joe diaper!"

"I'm a Piece-of-Crap and my Moron Joe diaper HOLDS a lot of crap!"

“I love sh*tting on America and all you Americans, but now YOU can sh*t in my Moron Joe diapers!”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News