ADVERTISEMENT

Morris

KUhawks34

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2006
Apparently Arterio Morris is now deciding in a couple days if not sooner.

This is what I noticed and could be way off base.

Arteries Morris visits KU. Shay and other reporters say things went great and if something happens it should happen very soon or they don’t think it happens at all. Translation, they want morris to commit on visit.

KU gets annoyed he doesn’t commit. People say the staff questions if he wants to play at the highest level and takes a visit to I think DePaul/UCF. Then Shay reports he isn’t sure a UCF visit happened as of this AM.

Meanwhile the whole time Shay and others say they aren’t for sure if Primo visit is going to happen.

Morris apparently decides to announce in 2 weeks.

Then the Primo visit is confirmed and Shay has basically said Primo will commit to Kansas as long as Kansas gives him a committable offer.

Now that the visit is confirmed, Morris moves up his decision to the next 48 hours.

Has to be Ku right? Is he really only going to visit KU/DePaul and commit to DePaul? This guy was the #1 PG and is going to take 2 visits and just commit to DePaul? It would make sense to take 2 visits and commit to KU. But if KU didn’t want him, I would think he has a lot more options than just DePaul being that he has elite talent level for the college game.

To me it sounds like KU forced his hand. Shit or get off the pot. This would be an outstanding guy to bring in on the court lol.

Self wants to play 3 guards at times. Morris is an ideal Self guard. He already is a great defender. He is big, strong and athletic. His offensive game will get there. Not many people are playing much minutes at Texas with Hunter, Carr, Rice and Timmy Allen holding down the 1-3 spots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News