ADVERTISEMENT

Meaningless words from our Secretary of State

viviajm

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
May 14, 2004
Liberty, MO
The only two thing he got across in his diatribe were that Europe as a whole has few countries that will stand with us other than talk, and that the USA we just use more sanctions as Russia continues along its present path. Rhetoric versus troop movements. We have all kinds of verbal support. I truly pray that Biden and advisors make the right choices for The USA and our allies for not only this present problem with Russia and the future military problems with Russia and China. One other facet is how we treat those European countries that do not really do their fair share as members of NATO. Being a member the the "free world" comes with hefty dues. Biden is old enough to understand the horrors of war, and while I think he has a lot of warts, I really hope he looks at this from all perspectives. This is really not the time for the pettiness we have seen from the left and right. All of us have a big stake in this issue as well as the yet to come re=taking of Taiwan by China. Also my prayers to out to those troops that have already been sent into harms way. God bless airborne troops on the ground over there.

Reactions: WildRay Buckhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News