ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas "Value Them Both Amendment" yard signs

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
You all know that I've always told the unfiltered truth about the Democrat Party-- past and present. 100% accurate descriptions of "Ignorance, corruption, racism, fear mongering, voter fraud, violence, incompetence, anti-America, anti-Constitution, anti-American, etc."

Well, those of you who live in Kansas have seen the yard signs both For and Against the amendment and these "Vote No" signs again reinforces my opinion of the Democrat Party mainstays of "Ignorance" and "Fear Mongering."

Let's examine some of these signs by The Party of Abortion:

Stand For Liberty, Vote No
"Liberty" is exactly why people should vote Yes as this amendment restores the power back to the people of Kansas as it always should have been. Today's Democrat Party is 100% against liberty of Americans.

Value Her Choice, Vote No
So, I guess the unborn baby who is viable and capable of living on their own if delivered has NO choice but to die.

Stop the Ban, Vote No
Democrat fear mongering once again as there is no ban! The recent correct Supreme Court decision did NOT ban abortion.

Protect Women's Rights. Vote No
There is no longer a federally protected and taxpayer-paid constitutional "right" to abortion. Roe vs Wade was a wrong SC decision passed by pro-abortion anti-Constitution Democrat justices and that decision has correctly been overturned by pro-Constitution Trump-appointed justices.

Hands Off Our Rights
Again-- Democrat fear mongering to rile up and mobilize weak-minded and ignorant leftist voters. There is no constitutional "right" to an abortion. This amendment doesn't even ban abortions in Kansas. It just restores reasonable commonsense restrictions on abortions like stopping late-term abortions up until the very last minute till delivery which is plain and simple murder.

Keep the Government Out Of My Bedroom
The recent correct SC decision did exactly that, but leftists are too stupid to realize it. The decision took the abortion issue away from the government and gave it back to the people of each state to decide as it always should've been.

Women's Rights Are Human Rights
Again, there is no constitutional "right" to an abortion and there never should've been. Abortions will still be available in Kansas if this amendment passes. Women can even decide to kill their babies via late-term abortions, but just not in Kansas.

Protect The Kansas Constitution
Democrats despise the U.S and Kansas Constitutions because they limit their power to take over everything, including abortion. Voting Yes will protect and restore the Kansas Constitution to what it was before pro-abortion Laura Kelly and the far-Left bastardized it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News