ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Just heard from Five-Star SF Liam McNeeley

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
As most of you know, Liam McNeeley, the 6-foot-8, 210-pound small forward from Montverde (FL) Academy spent the weekend in Lawrence for an official visit. He was joined by five-star prospects Jalil Bethea and Derik Queen. Just a few minutes ago, I heard from McNeeley, the No. 9 ranked player in the 2024 class, and he provided me with a breakdown of his visit.

First, McNeeley said that he had a great time on the visit. He said hearing what the players had to say about the program made it very intriguing. When asked about the players he spent the most time with, McNeeley said that he was with Hunter Dickinson, Nicolas Timberlake, and Michael Jankovich the most. He said that he loved getting to spend time with Coach Self. McNeeley said that Coach Self emphasized how much he wanted Liam to be a Jayhawk and how going to Kansas would help him achieve his goals.

Lastly, Liam said that he's going to Indiana next weekend and Texas on September 22.

I wasn't sure how I felt before the visit, but I think that Kansas, after this weekend, is a real player for Liam. I'll be interested to see how this one plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News