ADVERTISEMENT

How High Will Gas Prices Go?

viviajm

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
May 14, 2004
Liberty, MO
The left continues to lie as gas prices soar. The higher prices are making victims out of middle class workers on down to retirees and minimum wage owners. For seniors the new index was will be more than eaten up by the rise of Part B premiums. Minimum wage earners get hammered by higher gas taxes. There is a total dis association by the crooks in Washington and those leading real lives. For some reason the politicians on the left that used to champion the union workers, those on welfare, the elderly, any others that are not upper income, have abdicated that stand. While I hope the mid terms results scare them and drive them back to caring for the groups I cited, I don't have any hope of that happening. Retirees are now seeing that there retirement portfolios will not be enough to get them through retirement. Those that work part time out of necessity see that isn't enough anymore. Congress has gone from a respected entity, to a bunch of self serving yokels. When people can't afford the food they need, gas for their cars, etc they will either sit at home at just quit, or they will vote the incumbents out no matter what the party.

Reactions: knaup1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News