ADVERTISEMENT

Home from the game...my thoughts

jayhawk_93

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2001
First. Kudos to the Defense. You kept us in the game and gave us a chance to win...until that last drive. I put that on Borland for playing off and going completely away from what stopped Tech all day. That was crappy scheming when you need to stop a FG.

Really did not enjoy David Beaty coming back to KU to join the staff as Offensive Coordinator and calling plays today. That was some of the dumbest play calling with zero attempt to establish anything that I've ever seen. Oh and it started from the very beginning. Not just when Ballard came in place of Bean. Every time we needed something the most we had to pull some cute bullshit play call. So damn infuriating. The wildcat rollout pass to try to win the game was the worst ever. Honestly, if there is a call to a get a guy fired on the spot, that would be it. Geezus AK, WTF???

My 6th grade daughter who doesn't like football at all could have called better red zone plays.

Hey @BintoFoShinto, THIS IS WHY THE SUGAR HUDDLE SUCKS!!!

Offensive Line, you sucked harder than a galactic black hole today.

Tanaka Scott, go find you f'ing hands!

Even semi-competent offensive execution and play-calling has KU winning this game by two touchdowns.

Oh, and I don't EVER want to hear anyone say the east side is louder and more rowdy than the west side ever again. I usually sit west side, but today moved east. That was the lamest, most quiet, sit your ass on your hands crowd I've seen in a long damn time.

Out!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News