ADVERTISEMENT

Hands: Leftists v. Conservatives

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
I was thinking today about when the racist and anti-America piece-of-crap named Obama was forced by his handlers to put his hand over his heart during the national anthem.
"Barack, we all know you hate America since you're a Democrat, but on the campaign trail you have to at least TRY to look like you don't hate this country."
"Do I have to?"
"Yes."
"Well, sh*t."

That got me thinking that hands can be revealing.

Conservatives/Republicans are proud to stand at attention and place our hands over our hearts as we sing the National Anthem.
America-hating leftists hate the National Anthem as the whole world knows.
And, speaking of our flag, Conservatives patriotically hold and display our flag while leftists BURN it!”

GrUnOB9X_o.jpeg

Let's take a look at Conservative hands:

It's no secret that today's Democrat party is blatantly anti-Christian and anti-semitic. For the most part, Democrats pray only to the altar of their Democrat Party
whereas Conservatives practice their faith proudly and are pro-life while leftists are pro-death.
tqydL5oK_o.jpeg

Conservative hands are helping hands. Here we actually have a black police office helping a KKK member (Democrat of course)
Vi8fo0fl_o.jpeg

I could list a hundred examples, but I think you get the idea. Now, let's take a look at Leftist/Democrat hands:

For the most part, conservative hands are working hands while leftists hands are always looking for the next handout.
Leftists have never met a handout they didn't like.
NhVyDCG1_o.jpeg

I've already mentioned that "the party" comes first with leftists--- before their spouse, kids, country, anything--- much like the Nazi Party came
first with the Nazis! Here are some hand salutes back when the Democrat KKK organization was in full force and power across America.
Democrats miss those days very much as they have to hide their racism as much as possible these days.

EPIM2AXQ_o.jpeg

So, what else do leftists use their hands for these days? Let's take a look:

For burning down Democrat cities...
urSV84Xz_o.jpeg

For throwing various things in hopes of hurting or better yet-- killing police officers...
a1BcrCB3_o.jpeg

For balance when destroying property, looting and assaulting...
Dgf2EWus_o.jpeg

And of course what would the Democrat Street Animals do if they couldn't hold onto their guns for armed robberies, car jacking
and murders? BLM and Antifa would have to be disbanded!
Conservatives are the concealed carry citizens who PREVENT crimes, not commit them.

BpEAM9wf_o.jpeg
YaEVrLI3_o.jpeg

Yes, hands can be very telling depending on ones political ideology and mindset as these examples illustrate.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News