ADVERTISEMENT

Grade each member of our coaching staff here

snoodmonger

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2009
I think we’re all very grateful to finally have a competently run program. But I’m curious how everyone feels about each coach’s performance. I think we can all agree some are better than others. Here are my grades. I’m giving two: a coaching and recruiting grade. Disclaimer: I don’t know shit!

Coach: coaching / Recruiting
Leipold: A/B
Coaching speaks for itself. He seems to connect well as a recruiter. Would like to see him close on more guys.

Kotelnicki: A/?
Offense is fun to watch. Not really sure how to grade him as a recruiter tbh

Samuel A/B+
I think our WR have played the best they have in years. Block hard too. Gets a lot of his targets as a recruiter.

Fuchs. A/C-
Great coach. Struggles as a recruiter. Flipping Clements was big though and boosted his grade.

Wallace. B/B-
Hard to argue w Hishaw and Neal’s results. Are they bc of him though? Don’t feel we got as much out of Ky and seivion. Want him to be much better at recruiting. Did land Martel and the rb from Cali though.

Zebrowski. A/C+
Our QB play has grown so much w him. Kudos for landing Vasko. Dinged him for losing Weisman.

Borland: C+/ C-(?)
He doesn’t have the talent. And the d did improve. But it’s still bad. Giving him time. Not sure he’s much of a player on the recruiting field.

Simpson. C+/A-
I don’t feel like our LB play has gotten that much better. Is it a dudes issue? He gets a lot of guys though.

Panagos A/A
seems like a great coach and a great recruiter.

Onatolu. B-/C
I’m not sure how much he “coached up” Phelps. But Robinson and Hatcher seem to have gotten better. Would hope a young guy like him would be a monster on the trail. Doesn’t seem to impact it much there.

Peterson. C-/C
I feel like our DBs have at best stayed the same, if not gotten worse. And we’ve gotten more talent to play w there. He doesn’t seem to do much as a recruiter, but maybe I’m unaware of his impact there. We haven’t lost key guys in the portal (yet) which is something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News