ADVERTISEMENT

FAN EXPERIENCE - TCU Game

Oread

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
Let's do this again. As a reminder, I have a friend in the athletic department who is in charge of improving fan experience at football games. They really want to know what fans are thinking and ways to improve.

Thank you for all your excellent responses regarding previous home games. They are listening!

I know WiFi/Cell service continues to be a challenge for fans, but I can assure you that the KUAD is aware of it and will rectify the situation after renovation of the stadium complex. It is a situation that is more complicated than most realize. Regarding a tarp in the bowl to cover up the unused seating (vacant because of the obstructed view), it is my understanding that a tarp would cost $50,000+ and the KUAD is prioritizing spending elsewhere.

Give me comments on things like:
  • Tailgating on the hill - I know ESPN Gameday was amazing. Did you use a tent? Did you visit one? Was it staffed and stocked well?
  • Fun zone for kids - Was it properly staffed and run? (Actually, I don't have young kids and I don't even know if there was a Fun Zone at the TCU game.)
  • Ticket scanning - If you had issues, give me the gate number
  • Sideline announcer - How did he do?
  • Concessions - If you have praises/complaints, give me some specific locations in the stadium.
  • Bathrooms - Not talking about renovations (I know we all love the troughs upstairs). If your locations were not clean and stocked with towels and TP, let me know which ones.
  • Marching band - How was the sound?
  • Touchdown club (south end) experience - well staffed and stocked?
  • Field Goal Club (north end) experience - well staffed and stocked?
I don’t want comments on stadium improvements. There are numerous other threads for that. I want comments about things they have improved and things KUAD could do for the last 2 home games of the season on November 5 and November 19.

Thanks for your input.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News