ADVERTISEMENT

Enough with the type of offense we should run.

TicTocHawk

Preferred walk on
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2010
Tired of all the debates about what type of offense will work, zig zagging, etc..

I want a detailed oriented freak CEO type, that will know every single thing about their program, right down to the type of toilet paper works best. All the small things matter. They should know how to maximize the skillset of current players /assistant coaches /S&C /support staff /entire athletic department. Have to just not be abrasive enough to lose the support of the chancellor and BMDs. Winning is all that matters, not how they win.

Going forward, they should recruit what is realistic for KU (at the current time), and then tailor the offense /defense /special teams to maximize that roster. After winning consistently, the recruiting can be adjusted to what is then "realistic". They must have the ability to be flexible /adjust /adapt enough to consistently win within the BIG-12 conference (not competing with the Tide & tOSU's yet). They can't be locked into a "offensive /defensive system". Must have the ability to adapt to the current rules of the game, coaching trends and public relations (social climate).

What doesn't matter: press conference, impressing the media, offensive genius, defensive whiz, recruiting ace. Having some charisma is a bonus, but not necessary (see old balls).

LL is who I want, and he looks very attainable at this point (per multiple references by JK). If not him, and we're limited by budget constraints, then lets just roll with EJ. Ok, steppin off my box now. ROCK CHALK !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News