ADVERTISEMENT

Disastrous Democratic Convention

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
Well, we know that it's boring and that hardly anyone is watching as viewship is down 30% from 2016 levels according to Neilson. It's clear that Democrats aren't excited about senile Joe Biden and his loser VP choice. Looks like the same excitement they had for corrupt Hillary in 2012.

I admit that I haven't been watching since I'm not a masochist, but what about those great Democrat speakers? We had the usual hate-filled nonsense from race baiter Michelle Obama. Weird that she didn't list the many failures of her husband and Biden.

Then we have ultra-radical and communist Bernie who the DNC kicked to the curb yet again. Oh, and we can't forget about the career criminal and rapist Bill Clinton. Did he say any nice words about his best buddies Jeffery Epstein and Harvey Weinstein? Let me know please.

And then we have the ultra-radical idiot and future of the Leftist Democratic party- AOC. She may be an idiot, but at least she didn't join the Democrat lie-fest that Biden would make a good president.

I don't know who all the speakers will be and I don't care, but I know that one will be "I'm butt-hurt that Trump beat me" John Kasich. I hope the dozen or so viewers enjoy his talk.

In short- the Democrats have absolutely nothing to run on, but fear and hatred. Their stupid policies would be disastrous for the economy, America and everyone's kids and grandkids. Here is a
visual summary of the Democrat party and their laughable convention:

EsVeOc7U_o.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ak4981
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News