ADVERTISEMENT

Considering new job opportunities

lex parsimoniae

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2008
Let the offers flow, either here or (preferably) through DM.

I'm good with spreadsheets/analytics, am a skilled writer and assertive communicator. Admittedly, I can be a little nervous verbally when dealing with large groups - mainly if I'm presenting new material.

I'm naturally creative and I've been told I am an excellent researcher. I have a penchant for uncovering/noticing facts or strategies that others don't think of or miss.

I have years of management experience, and though I can certainly handle that role if the right opportunity presents itself, it would be nice to take a break from dealing with everyone else's bullshit personal problems all of the time.

I'm willing to learn something completely new.

Totally cliche, but I want to find a job that makes me happy, though I do not know what that is.

I require 6 figures or very, very close with the opportunity for a decent performance or year end bonus.

I would be leaving behind quite a bit of security if I made a change.

I fully realize this is unique, but what the heck; I figure my posting history has provided a decent sense of my capabilities and faults. Please do know I'm far less snarky professionally.

Looking for opportunities in the KC metro area. Joco is a plus.

Thank you in advance, both for your consideration and (I'm sure) many, many Franchise Coach jokes.

This should be interesting. Rock Chalk.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News