ADVERTISEMENT

Cocaine found in the White House

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
No one should be surprised as it seems every day is another embarrassment, another blunder, another criminal activity coming from this 100% incompetent and corrupt presidential administration.
Again, welcome to the Banana Republic of America under Moron Joe and the sick Democrat party brought to all Americans by stupid voters.

Here's probably how the conversation went down:

Biden, "Hunter, look! I found three bags of powdered sugar! This is my lucky day!"

Hunter, "NOOOOOOOO! YOU STUPID MORON, WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT...... Oops, I mean... father..... where did you find that, father!!??"

Biden, "I was looking for some sprinkles for my ice cream cones and I found these bags with your stuff. Did I do something wrong?"

Hunter, "Those bags are my extra special sugar that I was saving! You mustn't tell ANYONE that you found them, you dumb piece-of-crap!!!..... I mean father. Do you understand??!!"

Biden, "If you say so, son. You always know best.... after all, you're the smartest person that I know. I just wish I wasn’t such a stupid son-of-a-b**ch.

Hunter, “Father, you’re the president of the United States thanks to stupid voters AND you got our Biden Crime Family $40 Million for selling out America to our enemies just for being The Big Guy.

Biden, “You’re right, Hunter. Now, where are those sprinkles??
Taco Jill!! Have you seen my sprinkles!!!??”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News