ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Staff

Silas_Buddy

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2014
Besides having Bill Self as Head Coach, this group of assistants is probably my favorite group of basketball minds as Self must feel surrounded with great minds and friends of long standing, with Kurtis Townsend, Norm Roberts, Joe Dooley, Fred Quaterlebaum, and now the addition of long time friend Doc Sadler. Jeremy Case is doing a bang up job and someone Self has been acquainted with since he was born, Legacy Brady Morningstar working with the team, Wayne Simiem connected to the program. What a great support staff of coaches and basketball minds, I am sure Self feels blessed. The only one missing is Danny Manning, but not sure where they would fit him in, but if he wanted, I sure they would find the space. Not to mention Sherron Collins in the area and offering his support. Is there any wonder why players that hang around for 3-4 years show such marked improvement over time? I noticed at games all of the coaching staff seems to be tuned in and talking to the players through out the game. We are so lucky to be fans of this team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News