ADVERTISEMENT

Will this offseason be the biggest exodus of college football players of all-time?

JVDBeak'em

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 2, 2007
I know we have 30 Seniors, but the more I think about it, I wonder if most schools are in a similar boat. If so, the portal is going to be as competitive as ever this year.
I also think the scholarship limit being increased to 105 is being underplayed. That's 20 more players everyone can add if they want to. I think most will want to.

Class of 2018: players that redshirted outside of 2020 and either grayshirted or was granted a medical
Class of 2019: players that redshirted outside of 2020 and used their covid year.
Class of 2020: players that either redshirted or used their covid year
Class of 2021: players that played all 4 years, or redshirted one year but want to go pro
Class of 2022: players leaving for the pros after 3 years.

Next year those Class of 2020 players that redshirted outside of 2020 and are also choosing to take advantage of their Covid year will be 6th year players. It will be the last year of the covid exception outside of maybe a few medical cases.

@The Mascara Snake do you still track KSU and ISU in that much detail? I'm curious what their numbers look like.

Reactions: sports4life13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.