ADVERTISEMENT

Various Spreads on Big 12 games

GCJayhawk10

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 8, 2005
TCU @ KU - Up to -6.5 TCU
- I'm just going with my gut feel here and I don't like how we matchup with TCU. They are going to score points and I'm a bit shell shocked by what I saw out of our offense last week. Going to need a lot better execution and gameplan to keep up with these guys. Will the gameday experience energize the guys or will the moment be too big? I have no clue but I don't think I'd bet this game.

Texas Tech @ OSU - -10.5 OSU
- This feels like a spot where OSU has one of their yearly letdown games after a big win. The big 12 is hard to figure out and I feel like this may be too many points even though I think OSU is clearly the better team.

KSU @ ISU - -2.5 KSU
- This feels like a pretty solid bet for KSU. They seem to be rolling on offense and have figured out how to utilize Martinez. ISU is very assignment sound though and won't give Martinez huge holes to run through like he's had against Tech and OU. Obviously depends what K-State team shows up but I just don't think the Cyclones have enough offense to beat K-State.

Texas - OU - -6.5 Texas
- I would not bet this game and would stay far, far away. OU seems to pull it together against Texas every year but they are a trainwreck.

Reactions: ascottwaddell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News