Recruiting Update THE VERY LATEST ON CASSIUS STANLEY

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Hey all,

I just had a conversation with the father of Cassius Stanley, the 6-foot-5, 170-pound shooting guard from Sierra Canyon High School in North Hollywood, Calf. While conducting an in-home visit with Bill Self and Kurtis Townsend on Wednesday night, Stanley and his family scheduled an official visit to Kansas during the weekend of Late Night in the Phog.

"The in-home visit was just amazing," said Mr. Stanley. "Everything about it was just amazing and wonderful. The biggest thing that stands out to us about Kansas is the opportunity. We had a wonderful time with the coaching staff last night.

"The plan is for us to come out to Kansas for a visit for Late Night in the Phog," he added. "We're very much looking forward to the visit."

Down to Kansas, Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Maryland, Texas, UCLA and USC, Stanley, the No. 31 ranked player in the 2019 class, is one of the most heavily coveted prospects in the prep ranks.

After speaking with his father for a brief period of time, I generally believe that Kansas, which has invested a ton of time recruiting the four-star guard, has a legitimate chance in landing Stanley. I hope to talk to Stanley in the near future, but wanted to share this information with you all now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News