ADVERTISEMENT

The Choice is Clear on Nov. 5th. Will you continue to be a Moron or Pro-America?

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
I know I've harped on this for years, but, seriously, I truly cannot believe how stupid Democrat voters are-- especially these dire times when
America and Israel cannot survive another four years under radically incompetent Democrat rule. The facts are right before their eyes and
yet stupid people will not stop voting against America and against their kids and grandkids.
It blows my mind how butt-stupid milions of American leftists still are.

Are they THAT stupid or do they just not pay afternoon?

Do they only watch CNN, MSNBC and The View every day? Apparently so.
Is the criminal Democrat party so important to them that they actually want to remain a Permanent Moron rather then a Former Moron? Apparently so.
Do they actually want more illegals in this country when open borders has been a national disaster for many years already? Apparently so.
Do they enjoy record Bidenflation and paying more for everything every day? Apparently so.
Do they care that their criminal Democrat party works every day to destroy our Constitution-- the finest political document in human history? Apparently not.
Do they care about record crime in our streets due to asinine policies of Democrat politicians? Apparently not.
Do they realize that a Democrat vote is a vote for Iran, China, Russia, Hamas, Hezbollah, and our other enemies who are hoping for a Harris win? Apparently not.
Do they realize that the Democrat party is the largest and richest criminal organization in the world? Apparently not.
Do they realize they just elected THE worst president in history and that Harris is even a worse piece-of-crap? Apparently not.
Do they realize that a Democrat vote is a vote for blatent antisemitism and against Israel who is fighting for its survival? Apparently not.
Do they ever listen to the smartest person in the world as in the videos below or just anti-America morons like Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, Obama, AOC, Moron Joe, Harris, Warren, etc. Apparently not.

The choice is clear, stupid leftists. Time to finally vote FOR America, and time to be a Former Moron instead of a Permanent Moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.