ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Poll #1: Our preseason top position group for the 2024 season

Who is your top KUFB position group for the 2024 season?

• Total voters

jolebo

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2015
June 2020 was the last time I created one of these. I figured that I could stop making my summer poll series awhile back but we can use a different discussion right now from what is now consistently being posted.

We have broken down the various position groups in a variety of ways this offseason. Let's see how close or far our opinions are when it comes the 10 primary position groups for the 2024 KUFB team.

These will be unofficial 24 hour polls. I will do my best to make the future polls begin at 8:00 am everyday for the next 8 days. None of the polls will be created to stop accepting votes by a specific date. It will be interesting to see how the late votes impact some of the voting. I may have to take a screenshot of the poll to determine and confirm the close votes.

Something else to keep in mind is that your personal order may not match the group order. Vote the way you want to vote; whether you select your personal top group for that specific poll everytime until it gets selected by the group or vote based on the available choices. This is more for engaging on-topic discussion; none of you will win a prize.

Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.