ADVERTISEMENT

Some more recent offers

esuStorm4Hawks

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 1, 2007
New offers coming in all over the place it seems like...which is weird when it is March - this is taking some adjusting too (and I like it!). Anyways, here are some guys recently showing up in the database. Any thoughts on them?

his clips were interesting in that he seemed like the guy at a HS that was the teams best athlete so they try to get him involved in anyway they possible can. Because of that, he reminds some of the Victor Simmons, Joe Dineen, and Denzel Feaster types that were used in a similar way in HS. Will be interesting to see if we can flip him

his clips but does seem like a solid guy on the DL

Kelan Smith - can't find out much on him and didn't see much in the way of film on him, but did think it was interesting that his profile lists his school as First Baptist Academy but hudl mentions something about Cedar Hill. So I am not sure if he is transferring to or from Cedar Hill, but guessing Joey McGuire is giving the staff some heads up on this kid

kids clips

EDIT: Forgot to actually talk about Huber. The cliche term "football player" jumps out to me when watching his clips. He just looks like a guy that enjoys playing football, whether it be special teams or receiving, he brings energy and makes plays
This post was edited on 3/20 6:37 AM by esuStorm4Hawks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.