ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Leadership...

Stottleboys1

Redshirt freshman
Gold Member
May 25, 2018
Whenever I hear someone mention the need for Senior Leadership, I always think of one of my all-time favorite high school football games between Olathe North and Shawnee Mission East from back in 2019. Quite the exciting game; especially the second half beginning at the 1:15 mark. Featuring Arland Bruce IV for ON and a slew of Seniors from SME (Country Club School). A group of kids who had three head coaches in a span less than a year but dug deep to have a solid season.

Well worth the watch!

One of the last football games called by a KC talent taken from us way too soon, Terez Paylor. Love his energy and enthusiasm for high school football. .

If you don't have the stomach to watch high school football, you should at least watch the goal line stand by SME when ON had a 1st and goal from the 6 yd. line with the game tied in the 4th quarter and the gutsy ensuing 99 yd. drive by SME starting at about the 1:44 mark.

This is the type of leadership we could use from our Seniors. A defense that digs deep to get stops and an offense that finds a way to get into the end zone. I believe we will see it going forward.

Rock Chalk!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.