ADVERTISEMENT

News and Notes Quick thoughts on two and three deep

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
This is based off a long practice today although some guys were hurt and factoring in everything from fall camp.

QB- Cozart (1), Ford (2). My money says redshirt Willis and Stanley.

RB- Kinner (1), The twos a battle between Mann, Martin, and Schadler. The wild card is Taylor Cox and what his health will look like.

WR- Stanford (1), Parmalee (1), Sims (1). Barbel (2), Perdue (2), Neal (2). Hartzog got a lot of reps with the 2's today. I don't know what will happen with Booker when he returns.

TE- Johnson (1), Taylor (2), with Sternberger ready to get action and I think he might play. I also expect to see Taylor and Johnson on the field together in certain situations.

OL- The 1's... LT- Shelley-Smith, LG-Peters, C- Haughton, RG- Banks, RT- Mazyck
The 2's... LT- McCauley, LG- Bragg, C- Gibson, RG- Rhodes, RT- Hughes or Pullia

Little nugget Mason Ribordy was getting snaps with the 2's today at RT.

DE- Mosby (1), Goodman (1), Semke (2), Olobia (2) with Armstrong pushing hard and I think he will be a factor

DT- Corey King (1), Wise (1), Fletcher (2), Dezir (2), DJ Williams (3) I think King wins starting job fairly soon

LB- Roberts (1), Arnick (1), after that it is wide open with Miles, Ogbebor, Dineen, and Watson fighting for the twos. Way too close to call on the twos.

Safety/Nickel- Bates (1), Shaw (1), Fish (1), Allen (2), Glatczak (2)

Corner- Stewart (1), Miller (1), and it is going to be a crazy battle for the two between Ogletree (he's coming on), Boateng, Davis, Spencer

Kicker- Wyman (1), Bartolotta (2) I'm going with Wyman in a tight race

Punter- Guzman (1), Kahn (2)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News