Parnas

kansashawk86

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2011
All these attorneys that claim they have stuff on Trump like Avenatti and Cohen all end up in jail.

What are the odds this one does too?

2000Jayhawk

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 15, 2001
Lenexa, KS
All these attorneys that claim they have stuff on Trump like Avenatti and Cohen all end up in jail.

What are the odds this one does too?
Just a quick reminder that one of the things that put Cohen in jail was one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump) for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election".

Reactions: JhawknZona

bjabrad

Hall of Fame
Dec 5, 2005
Looks legit. The timing with the impeachment trial in the Senate is I'm sure just serendipitous.

Last edited:

2000Jayhawk

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 15, 2001
Lenexa, KS
People he's thrown under the bus: Trump, Nunes, Barr, Pence, Giuliani.

Funny how all the sudden Nunes now seems to remember him.
The guy is in pictures with the majority of Republican leadership yet no one seems to recall meeting him.

hill6

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2017
It as an impressively terrible 8 or 9 days for Trump on the Ukraine situation:

Parnas comes out and through documents and interview reveals he was working with Giuliani who was working as the personal attorney for Trump. He was hatching an agreement with the Ukraine to get dirt on Joe Biden if the ambassador was removed (which Trump did). And Trump was well aware of everything.

In the irony of ironies Ukraine has opened an investigation in the Trump crew illegally spying on the ambassador.

The GAO found that Trump's withholding of Ukraine aid was illegal.

And finally it's getting hot for some of his defenders (i.e. Nunes).

@Hawker-2001 Hawker, I'm curious about your take on the GAO finding. You've stated repeatedly that unless a law is broken, the president shouldn't be impeached. And while there are potentially numerous laws Trump broke, we now have the GAO specifically stating his withholding of Ukraine funds violated federal law. So do you think he should be impeached over that?

Last edited:

bjabrad

Hall of Fame
Dec 5, 2005
lmao, last month Nunes threatened to sue fellow congressman Ted Lieu for saying Nunes and Parnas conspired together, this was before all this info came out.
If a lie is told often enough idiots like you will eventually believe it.

cornstalk

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2003

Parnas comes out and through documents and interview reveals he was working with Giuliani who was working as the personal attorney for Trump. He was hatching an agreement with the Ukraine to get dirt on Joe Biden if the ambassador was removed (which Trump did). And Trump was well aware of everything.

In the irony of ironies Ukraine has opened an investigation in the Trump crew illegally spying on the ambassador.

Holy shit that is great. Anyone else immediately think of Fox News? That has to be their slogan.
I looked up GAO and it said Government Accounting Office, it said non-partisan I quit reading and I thought to myself, yes I believe probably non partisan as news media

hill6

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2017
I looked up GAO and it said Government Accounting Office, it said non-partisan I quit reading and I thought to myself, yes I believe probably non partisan as news media
This is a perfect example of the right wing, so thank you cornstalk.

"They aren't overtly partisan in my favor? I won't listen to them."

cornstalk

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2003
This is a perfect example of the right wing, so thank you cornstalk.

"They aren't overtly partisan in my favor? I won't listen to them."
Why do they have to say non-partisan, are they not suppose to be

bjabrad

Hall of Fame
Dec 5, 2005
Holy shit that is great. Anyone else immediately think of Fox News? That has to be their slogan.
No, CNN, MSNBC, George Stephonopolis and Chuck Todd are the first ones that come to mind for most well informed and objective people as the media sources most prone to lying.

nick77

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2003
Chicago
www.richardsimmons.com
Fred Trump is trending on Twitter and from what I can gather, it appears it just came out that Parnas worked for Fred Trump since he was 16.

Am I wrong in saying that Trump said he didn't know him or know him that well? I haven't been following too closely.

I know Nunes tried to say that until he got caught lying.

bjabrad

Hall of Fame
Dec 5, 2005
Ah....Now your slinging insults.

YOU LOSE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Just being honest. You can handle the truth can’t you?

Or are you a TDR snowflake who gets their feelings hurt?

That’s a rhetorical question. You have perpetual sand in your vag.

JhawknZona

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 27, 2002
Tierra Del Fuego
Just being honest. You can handle the truth can’t you?

Or are you a TDR snowflake who gets their feelings hurt?

That’s a rhetorical question. You have perpetual sand in your vag.
Oh. I know the truth is nowhere near anything Trump says or does. The fact that you believe everything that lying, sociopathic Narcissist has to say speaks volumes.

bjabrad

Hall of Fame
Dec 5, 2005
Oh. I know the truth is nowhere near anything Trump says or does. The fact that you believe everything that lying, sociopathic Narcissist has to say speaks volumes.
You’re 0-97 over the last three years. Stop embarrassing yourself.

hill6

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2017

@Hawker-2001 Hawker, I'm curious about your take on the GAO finding. You've stated repeatedly that unless a law is broken, the president shouldn't be impeached. And while there are potentially numerous laws Trump broke, we now have the GAO specifically stating his withholding of Ukraine funds violated federal law. So do you think he should be impeached over that?
Honestly @Hawker-2001, does the fact the GAO said Trump broke the law change your position on the impeachment? That was one of - if not the - main critique you had of the proceedings.

cornstalk

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2003

Well if Trump broke the law as GAO said than JOE PRO QUO definitely broke the law on mic saying your not getting the MONEY 6 billion unless you fire the prosecutor

hill6

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2017
Well if Trump broke the law as GAO said than JOE PRO QUO definitely broke the law on mic saying your not getting the MONEY 6 billion unless you fire the prosecutor
You are either the densest poster on this board, or you are trolling because the differences have been explained to you 1000 times.

cornstalk

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2003
You are either the densest poster on this board, or you are trolling because the differences have been explained to you 1000 times.
Just because New York Times says JOE PRO QUO did not break the law does not mean nothing , I am going to tell you again they need to bring it up if they have witnesses in the impeachment hearing, I bet if Trump kids did the same thing it would be all different

Latest posts