ADVERTISEMENT

My Experience With ACA.

JayStew

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2007
Wichita, KS
It's the 13th of January and I still do not have healthcare coverage. My insurance ran out January 31st. I enrolled in a plan with Coventry on their exchange four weeks ago. I gave them my checking account routing number and I still have not received written correspondence confirming I have insurance. Now, consider this, I began my pursuit of insurance in October. I delayed enrolling in a plan because the plans and the prices kept changing. Finally I told myself I needed to just pick a plan, so I did December, 22nd. The amount for the plan I chose has not been deducted from my account. I have not been able to speak to a live customer service person, other than people on the "enrollment side" of Coventry since I gave the company the routing number to my checking account. The enrollment people tell me I need to speak to the account people. The account phone number tells me due to large caller volume there will be a delay. I have spent Saturday and today on the phone for hours listening to crappy hold music and I still have not spoken to anyone. I was suppose to work with my brother today but I need to get this resolved. I am concerned about work related accidents (I am working for my brother on construction and he is under his wife's insurance through KPERS.

What a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News