ADVERTISEMENT

Moron Joe's speech writers in panic mode after debate.

knaup1

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2003
"What in the h*** are we going to write now that the moron was completely exposed on national TV? We're screwed!!"

"Try not to panic. We'll do what we've always done--- lie, lie and lie some more. Stupid Democrats have always believed whatever lies we spewed."

"Maybe you're right. Okay, let's go down the list of the positives we still have:
Abortion. We can continue our lie that Trump will ban our wonderful abortions. That lie has always worked with our simpletons."

"Nope. Trump shot that lie down."

"How about the Charlottsville lie that Trump loves the skin heads? That lie has always been reliable"

"Sorry, Trump shot that one down too."

"How about our lie that Bidenflation is coming down?"

"Sorry, even our Stupid Biden Voters aren't buying that whopper anymore."

"How about that Trump is a convicted felon? Please tell me that long Democrat sham trial and conviction wasn't for nothing!!"

"Sorry, even stupid Democrats know all that was a judicial farce and typical Democrat Party corruption."

"Well, sh*t!! Please tell me we still have our Democrat Propaganda Networks and Democrat social media sites to protect the moron and villify Trump."

"Sorry, even those corrupt Democrat sources have turned against the moron."

"Well, I know we can count on our large Democrat base of racists and antisemites. Look at the massive demonstrations of our Democrats calling for Israel genocide. And our thug Democrat murderers, rapists and arsonists of BLM and Antifa--- we can continue to say they are peaceful protestors."

"Sorry again. Even Democrats in our crime-infested Democrat cities are done tolerating those Democrat Street Animals."

"Well, I know for a fact that our Democrat Party can always count on the stupid vote so at least we'll always have that!"

"I wish that was true, but everyone is leaving our sick Democrat party, including blacks and Hispanics. It seems that they are all finally putting their kids' and grandkids' welfare ahead of the Democrat party that has done nothing for them. Imagine that BS!"

"Surely we still can still count on young people. They've always believed our lies."

"Sorry, Trump and the Republican party are winning them over too with facts."

"I've never seen things this bad. Looks like we have no path at all except to lie like we've never lied before and hope that we still have enough
simpletons out there plus our usual Democrat voter fraud to pull out a victory in November. By the way, will you be voting for the moron?"

"H*ll no!!!! I'm voting straight ticket Republican from now on!!"

"Me too."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News