ADVERTISEMENT

Lindenwood Roster

jeffrospn

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2002
Perry Hall, MD
Had a look at the roster and a couple thoughts I had.

1. The coaching staff bios remind me a lot of our current staff. Lots of guys from the lower levels of college football. Most been together a number of years and/or had prior ties to the coaches as former players or had coached together at previous stops. Current head coach has been there 8 years and was at Sioux Falls for a number of years before that. The special teams coordinator / CBs coach went to KSU: Bryce Baldwin.

2. Former Jayhawk Reece Thomas is showing on the roster as a WR

3. I thought I would see more players with local ties to KC metro and/or Kansas, but there weren't really that many. Besides Reece, They got a couple LBs from Kansas and Juco. One went to Kapaun Mt. Carmel and Butler and the other went to Hoisington and Hutch CC. An OL from Liberty who transferred from SEMO. They do have a frosh TE from Lawrence: Cole Watson.

4. I can't even tell who is the starting QB from the roster. Not a lot of experience overall. They do have one guy who transferred from McNeese St who played in 6 games with them last year.

5. On the lines, they don't appear to have much depth with size. Guessing we should dominate the trenches, especially on offense.

Reactions: 66044 and rhawker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.