ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic Help My Toys For Tots Campaign!

Randy Withers

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2003
I will be on 610 Sports this morning with Ron Hughley and Justin Vernier to talk about something very special to me, and I would love for you guys to listen in and get involved!

I am the Manager Of Marketing and Communications for Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center, a 50-year nonprofit organization in Kansas City. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), founded by the nation’s first board certified African-American OB/GYN, committed to providing high quality, compassionate, affordable health care for all people.

We are gearing up for our 25th annual Toys For Tots campaign, and I’ll be talking with Show and Vern about how people can help us make the holidays a little brighter for needy families. Last year, we provided gifts to over 350 families, and more than 500 children. This year, we are working to do even more, with plans to provide holiday meals for each family, gifts, and other support for those in need, but we need your help to make it happen!

Please tune in and listen, and check back here later for information about how you can donate or kick your company involved. Thanks in advance for your support!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News