ADVERTISEMENT

Game Ticket & Parking Pass Exchange Thread - UNLV (6:00 pm kickoff on 9/13/2024)

jolebo

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2015
Instead of having multiple individual threads, let's attempt to have a one thread shop for game tickets and parking passes. For those of you new to this site this calendar year, this is not a scam. This forum actually made good use of this consolidation for home games in large part because of the team's improved play on the field. Since CMP is a small venue and it looks like some season ticket holders are ready to sell, it feels needed again. I will continue to make these for the rest of the home games, despite there being more available seats at Arrowhead.

To those of you who want to type as few words as possible, here are some simple acronyms.
  • ISO = In Search Of
  • LTB = Looking To Buy
  • LTS = Looking To Sell
  • WTG = Willing To Give
If you know of other available parking options and their prices in the general area around the stadium, please share on here. If you 100% know of an available parking pass, go on ahead and post about it here. Be prepared for some DMs.

Below is the link for the the Lindenwood Gameday Information webpage from the KU Athletics. It essentially replaces the purpose of Football Fan Guide webpage as it is still not updated for this season.

In addition, below is the other thread @RMDNFM made about parking that has a bit more information.

I will add similar information for Arrowhead when that information is released; if anyone has that information now or before the first Arrowhead game, you can send me a DM to avoid confusing posters for the UNLV game.

If you post in this thread and actually fulfill your sell or acquisition, come back here and edit your post so that future posters know that your original post is not applicable.

I know this was a lot but it'll trim down next time for the TCU game at Arrowhead. If the action is slow this week, that is understandable. I or someone will bump this thread by next Sunday as a reminder and after more people know their schedules for next Friday. Take care on this Labor Day.

Reactions: Ralphiehawk1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.