Recruiting Update Exchanged a few text messages with Harlond Beverly

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Hey all,

I just wanted to let you all know that I exchanged a few text messages with Harlond Beverly, the 6-foot-4, 170-pound shooting guard from Montverde (FL) Academy. Currently, Beverly is the No. 59 ranked player in the 2019 class and is approaching 20 scholarship offers.

Earlier in the week, Kansas extended a scholarship offer to Beverly, a four-star prospect. Kansas, Arizona State, Baylor, Florida, Miami (FL), Michigan State, Ohio State, Texas, Virginia, and Georgia are just some of the programs that have extended scholarship offers to Beverly.

So, according to Beverly, no visit to Kansas has been set yet. At this time, he’s going to take a trip to Georgia, which will leave him with three remaining official visits. I reached out and asked what other schools he’s visited, so once I find out that information, along with the dates, I’ll let you all know.

When asked if he plans to visit Kansas, Beverly said, “Still working on that.”

Obviously, until he schedules an official visit, I have a hard time gauging where things stand at this time. There’s no doubt that he’s interested, but unless he schedules an official visit, it’s hard to get a feel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News