Downfall of Pocahontas

jhawk1992

Redshirt freshman
Apr 2, 2019
Lawrence, KS
The crescendo of Elizabeth Warren's flailing to make a push before the primaries comes across extremely desperate. As hard as it is for me to say, it makes me feel bad for Bernie and want to defend him.

Eh, who am I kidding...It's so fun watching the far-left tear at each other like piranhas!!! Keep up the good work Chief Pants-on-fire!

RMHawk

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2001
Sioux Falls, SD
I wouldn’t ask the would be Chief the time of day. She would respond by saying it’s controlled by big money that forced her out of a teaching job and that made her send her kids to private schools. This after having to turn in her fake Native American bar association card when the truth was outed by the Cherokee Nation. She shares a primary trait with Trump - lying comes as standard behavior.

Reactions: jhawk1992

jhawk1992

Redshirt freshman
Apr 2, 2019
Lawrence, KS
I wouldn’t ask the would be Chief the time of day. She would respond by saying it’s controlled by big money that forced her out of a teaching job and that made her send her kids to private schools. This after having to turn in her fake Native American bar association card when the truth was outed by the Cherokee Nation. She shares a primary trait with Trump - lying comes as standard behavior.
I'm sure she had to "go get a beer" after the debate.

nick77

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2003
Chicago
www.richardsimmons.com
She's desperate, tried to swing for the fences, looks like it backfired. Bernie answered the questions asked and moved on, didn't sling anything back, he needs to concentrate on Joe and continue to gain on him.

The winner here is Trump because all this impeachment stuff has taken a back seat. There's a reason Tucker Carlson and even Ben Shapiro has been covering this.

I'll say this made her situation worse but who knows, no one has voted yet.

Reactions: kansashawk86

cornstalk

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2003
She's desperate, tried to swing for the fences, looks like it backfired. Bernie answered the questions asked and moved on, didn't sling anything back, he needs to concentrate on Joe and continue to gain on him.

The winner here is Trump because all this impeachment stuff has taken a back seat. There's a reason Tucker Carlson and even Ben Shapiro has been covering this.

I'll say this made her situation worse but who knows, no one has voted yet.
I think telling the truth on basic things like her kids school, what her dad did for living just the little things, she is scary.

Reactions: jhawk1992