Bernie’s Army

bjabrad

Hall of Fame
Dec 5, 2005
https://www.projectveritasaction.co...-mass-murder-of-opposition-and-reign-of-terr/

Kyle Jurek, Iowa Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “I’m Ready to Throw Down Now…The Billionaire Class. The F***ing Media, Pundits. Walk into MSNBC Studios, Drag Those M*****F***ers Out by Their Hair and Light Them on Fire in the Streets.

Kyle Jurek Suggests That Liberal Democrats Should be Placed in Gulags or be Put to Death: “Liberals Get the F***ing Wall First.”

Jurek: “Well, I’ll Tell You What in Cuba, What did They do to Reactionaries? You Want to Fight Against the Revolution, You’re Going to Die for it, M*****F***er.”

Jurek Affirms That “Free Speech Has Repercussions…There Are Consequences for Your F***ing Actions…You Should Expect a Violent Reaction. And You Deserve a Violent Reaction.”

Jurek Lambasts Elizabeth Warren, Suggests That Warren Does Not Deserve Support Solely Due to Being a Woman.
Jurek: “Like F**k if We Can Beat Donald Trump, as Long as We Nominated a Woman. Like F***ing Idiot. Like What the F**k? The World is on Fire. This is an Emergency Situation, and You’re Hung Up on Vaginas.”

nick77

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2003
Chicago
www.richardsimmons.com
1 employee out of thousands. Bad actors on every campaign. Let me remind you that multiple Trump campaign officials (not low level organizers) were sent to prison.

bjabrad

Hall of Fame
Dec 5, 2005
1 employee out of thousands. Bad actors on every campaign. Let me remind you that multiple Trump campaign officials (not low level organizers) were sent to prison.
He hasn’t been fired yet.

The mainstream media has been remarkably incurious and hasn’t bothered to ask the campaign for a statement.

Last edited:

JhawknZona

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 27, 2002
Tierra Del Fuego
Oh boy. Veritas. Now there's a legit outfit. I thought that asshole had been discredited to the point of never making his outright lies anymore.

Reactions: nick77

JhawknZona

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 27, 2002
Tierra Del Fuego
Boy people are really scared. They've tried to fix the polls. They've tried to keep him out of the media. Now it's all out war. Why? Because they know damn good and well that Bernie has more support than anyone and they're trying to turn everyone else against him.

The ****ing view blasted him yesterday with outright lies and defamation. I would've been happy with anyone else, but now that Elizabeth Warren is playing along, I'm done. It's Bernie or bust.

saad1000

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2004
Kyle Jurek, that guy millions of people are following and listening to at rallies. Kyle Jurek, maybe the most influential person in America. Kyle Jurek, that guy no liberal had ever heard of until this week.

Reactions: nick77

viviajm

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
May 14, 2004
Liberty, MO
https://www.projectveritasaction.co...-mass-murder-of-opposition-and-reign-of-terr/

Kyle Jurek, Iowa Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “I’m Ready to Throw Down Now…The Billionaire Class. The F***ing Media, Pundits. Walk into MSNBC Studios, Drag Those M*****F***ers Out by Their Hair and Light Them on Fire in the Streets.

Kyle Jurek Suggests That Liberal Democrats Should be Placed in Gulags or be Put to Death: “Liberals Get the F***ing Wall First.”

Jurek: “Well, I’ll Tell You What in Cuba, What did They do to Reactionaries? You Want to Fight Against the Revolution, You’re Going to Die for it, M*****F***er.”

Jurek Affirms That “Free Speech Has Repercussions…There Are Consequences for Your F***ing Actions…You Should Expect a Violent Reaction. And You Deserve a Violent Reaction.”

Jurek Lambasts Elizabeth Warren, Suggests That Warren Does Not Deserve Support Solely Due to Being a Woman.
Jurek: “Like F**k if We Can Beat Donald Trump, as Long as We Nominated a Woman. Like F***ing Idiot. Like What the F**k? The World is on Fire. This is an Emergency Situation, and You’re Hung Up on Vaginas.”
Let me guess-he woke up with a hard on and his wife twanged it back to normal.

!hawk!

All-Conference
Apr 10, 2008
National level conservative politicians are probably the only people deserving of gruesome, hilarious public deaths. I don’t get what this guy has against regular people.