ADVERTISEMENT

A&M related NIL findings and creations

jolebo

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2015
@lex parsimoniae when I read this report, you were the first person to come to mind.
Texags.com has a program called Stacked. Paying subscribers are able to give more money to this NIL opportunity for exclusive interviews and stories. One of the co-owners originally stated that he would reveal the number and he kept his word. The website released some of their financial report, specifically with the NIL program. Just wondering if you would be satisfied with something like this, at minimum with Mass St/RCJH and other NIL entities around the nation.

stacked_2022.jpg

87% of the money from the paid subscriptions by the people went to the players. No idea about the corporate sponsors but since they are not a part of the Stacked program, that information is omitted; I do wonder how much money is given to the players and kept with the owners from that pool of money but oh well. On the paid forum, the same co-owner states that the players were paid per appearance and some contracts were not completed because of players transferring out.

I'll do some searches for other related annual reports, but there may be a good chance that those numbers will be a needle in a haystack. But this is a nice gesture to show how some of the money is being used by this specific company.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News