ADVERTISEMENT

2nd year in a row

Phoghat

All-American
Nov 11, 2002
The message just isn't getting through. Last year I noted that as the season progressed other teams were coming together and getting sharper and Kansas wasn't. I'm seeing the same thing this year.

Not sure the answer. It's a combating of things I'm sure. But this team has played the style of play that would make them most successful only once recently and that's the 2nd half of UNLV.

Instead, like last year, we sit back and take shots. No attack, no pressure, no making the other team uncomfortable.

When they allowed yhe isu guard to go baseline to baseline untouched for a lay up last night I thought to myself that this team might need to go back to the drawing board and rethink the entire approach this year.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with adjusting to your personnel. We're beginning to run out of time to do it. Other teams are improving. Getting stronger. Becoming more confident. While we appear to be rudder less.

Need an entire mental makeover or this season is going to get away from us over the next 5 weeks.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News