ADVERTISEMENT

**** UPDATES: News and notes from JR Day (11:57 a.m.) ****

JK

Hall of Fame
Staff
May 29, 2001
Overland Park
When Randy Withers or I get updates and reaction from junior day we will post them here.

-------

Feb 23, 11:59 a.m.

Posted story on Tre Williams who talks about his Kansas offer and visit for junior day hit the link

-------

Feb 21, 9:28 p.m.

Teven Jenkins from Topeka had a good visit. I think Jenkins is the best OL in the 2016 Kansas class and he doesn't hold an offer to this point.

"Everything was nice from facilities to coaches and the basketball game," Jenkins said. "I really liked coach Yenser and how he coaches. He is a cool guy but at the same time serious about his job."

-------

Feb 21, 9:25 p.m.

Interesting offer is now out to Tre Williams a DE from Columbia Rock Bridge. The word on Williams is he's a freak athlete. He's originally from Moberly, MO from what I was told.

Missouri has shown interest. I exchanged some texts with Williams and will catch up for more details on him.

-------

Feb. 21, 9:21 p.m.

Calvin Bundage said his visit was good. "I liked the facilities, coaches, and my mom and I had a good time."

Bundage holds offers from OU and Oklahoma State and many others. He's from Edmond, OK.

"I spent time around coach Bowen and he is really cool," Bundage said. "He knows a lot about the game. Coach Hyman has been the one recruiting me. My mom is starting to build a relationship with the coaches."

-------

Feb. 21, 5:31 p.m.

Skylar Thompson is one his way home and will give more updates when he gets there. His profile has been updates as offered by the Jayhawks. We will have more reaction from him.

-------

Feb. 21, 5:47 p.m.

Clay Greathouse from Rider High in Texas just concluded his visit. He made the trip with his mom, dad, and younger brother.

"The campus blew me away," he said. "I wasn't expecting that. I like coach Beaty and coach Yenser. The whole staff is confident in themselves. They are a really good staff."

A Kansas coach is going to see Greathouse in the spring.

"I feel like I am high on their recruiting board," he said.

He will also take visits to Texas Tech and Oklahoma State. He also visited North Texas.

-------

Calvin Bundage a safety from Edmond Santa Fe confirmed he does have a KU offer. He is leaving with his mother and will get back with this thoughts a little later.

This post was edited on 2/21 9:29 PM by JK

This post was edited on 2/23 11:57 AM by JK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News