Recruiting Update FIVE-STAR SG TERRANCE FERGUSON

shay

Senior Writer
Staff
May 29, 2001
Olathe, Kansas
kansas.rivals.com
Hey all,

Just moments ago, I exchanged a few text messages with Terrance Ferguson, the 6-foot-6, 180-pound shooting guard from Prime Prep Academy in Dallas Texas. Currently, Ferguson is ranked as the 5th best player in the 2016 class, and has received scholarship offers from Arkansas, Baylor, Houston, Kansas, Lousiville, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, SMU, TCU, Texas, Tulsa, Wake Forest and others.

Last week, there was a rumor that Ferguson had committed to Kansas, which was obviously false. However, there's simply no denying that Kansas is a major player for the five-star shooting guard from Dallas, Texas. In fact, some believe that Bill Self and the Jayhawks are the team to beat for Ferguson.

Early on Thursday afternoon, I exchanged a few text messages with Terrance Ferguson, and here's what he had to say about Bill Self and Kansas.

"Oh yea, I will most definitely take an official visit to Kansas," said Ferguson. "I love Coach Self and the coaching staff at Kansas. I also love the style of play. Kansas is one school I'm definitely going to officially visit."

I've heard that Ferguson is extremely high on Kansas, and that certainly appears to be the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News